TEKKEN RUMBLE #3 - SEPTEMBER
Are you a fighting enthusiast? Are you willing to put your friendship on the line? Come battle it out during our Tekken 7 tournaments. Together with Lan Gaming Sessions we will be hosting an epic tournament. Get your ticket here , smash the competition and the rest will be history…
SOME PRACTICAL INFORMATION:
- Early-bird entrance fee (from August 26th to September 18th): 5 euro.
- Normal entrance fee: 10 euro.
- Tournament fee: 10 euro.
Want a discount?
If you want to help us out, we will thank you by giving you a discount on your tournament fee.
- Bringing a monitor: €1 discount.
- Bringing a FULL setup for a game (Console + Game + DLC): €1 discount.
- Max discount is €4
- 13:00 – Venue opens and open for casuals
- 14:00 – Start Round Robin/Poulephase
- 16:30-18:00 – Break. Venue is open for casuals.
- 18:00 – Start brackets
- 20:30 – Start Top 8
- 1st: 50%
- 2nd 25%
- 3rd: 15%
- 4th: 10%
- 5th: 1 free LGS-event.
Rules for Tekken 7:
- Game version: PlayStation 4.
- Game Settings: 3 rounds, 60 Seconds.
- Round Robin/poules and bracket are Best of 3. The bracket is Double Elimination.
- Top 4 will be Best of 5. This consists of the Winners Final, Losers Finals. Grand Finals.
- There will be no customizing colors, names or items at any time before or during a tournament match. Any player that does so will be given a loss.
- A player who loses a match in a set are allowed to select a stage.
- A player who loses a match in a set are allowed to select a character. In this case you must select a random stage.
- Because of the previous 2 rules, no simple select.
- A player who wins a match in a set is character locked until they lose 1 match.
- Players who accidentally pauses the game at any time during a match will be forced to forfeit the match. To make sure this doesn’t happen don’t forget to turn tournament mode on in the Settings menu.